ShrimpKing Active Soil consists of up to 100% natural raw materials. Produced from a variety of carefully selected natural soils, it provides essential minerals and trace elements, which promote the health and growth of shrimps.
ShrimpKing Active Soil has been developed especially for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps. It is particularly suited to all species that like soft, slightly acidic water, especially bee shrimps, such as the popular Crystal Red, Red Bee, Tiger Bees and Shadow Shrimp.
- The irregular shaped grains, with a diameter of 1-4 mm also give a natural appearance
- The dark black colouring provides excellent contrast with the vibrant colours of the shrimps
- Porous surface for the settlement of important cleansing bacteria
- Also extremely well suited to use with substrate filter systems
- Does not discolour water
- Promotes growth – bacteria, single-cell organisms, single-cell algae and other microorganisms - as valuable, natural nutrition, especially for young shrimps
- Excellent filter capacity for crystal-clear water
- Binds harmful substances for healthy living conditions
- Also ideal for all tropical fish and plant species that like soft, slightly acidic water
- Does not promote algae
- The use of ShrimpKing Bee Salt in combination with osmosis water extends the useful life of ShrimpKing Active Soil